Are you running a high-risk business? You must be searching for a reliable high-risk merchant account, mustn’t you? No need to worry. This article will help you find one fast and easily.
High-Risk Merchant Account
First of all, these are payment processing accounts for merchants running a risky business. This classification is given by acquiring banks and credit card issuers. When applying, the processor will get into the details concerning your business for classification. If your business is associated with high financial risks, you’ll be tabbed as a high risk.
Thankfully, getting approved for a secure and cheap high risk merchant account can’t be intimidating if you work with a true high-risk payment processing expert. So, make sure your potential merchant account provider guarantees the most competitive rates, the latest payment processing solutions, as well as excellent support and customer experience.
With a reputable high-risk merchant account provider:
- The approval will take only 24/48 hours
- High-risk rates as low as 2.99%
- Real high-risk pros
- No charges for application/setup
- No annual fees/gimmicks
- Exceptional chargeback protection and fraud prevention solutions
How to Find the Right High-Risk Specialist
For this, you just need to take into account the following:
- Expect to pay higher fees if you’re not a low-risk merchant.
- Be ready to get your credit checked for identity verification if you’re a corporation owner.
- Make sure to shop around to find a processor that offers the cheapest possible rates in the space.
- Working with a processor that provides quick and efficient credit card processing for national and international businesses is a huge plus.
- Make sure the provider has significant experience in working with your type of merchants.
- Look for a processor that’s always there for you when you need it.
- Merchant account providers operating overseas don’t usually pull credit reports. In this case, the startup fees and discount rates are higher.
As you see, high-risk merchants don’t have as many choices as low risks ones. Besides, this type of transaction processing eliminates the chances of paying lower rates, but you can find the lowest possible rates in the field. Also, contracts are stricter. Happily, there’re payment experts that can make things easier for you.
Author Bio: Blair Thomas has been a music producer, bouncer, screenwriter and for over a decade has been the proud Co-Founder of eMerchantBroker, the highest-rated high-risk merchant account processor in the country that provides the safest and cheapest high-risk merchant account in the space. He has climbed in the Himalayas, survived a hurricane, and lived on a gold mine in the Yukon. He currently calls Thailand his home with a lifetime collection of his favorite books.